Each piece of wood is unique. The differences in the marks, the grain, the color and the shape are the sign of a handmade object. Our pieces are ready to be used every day. and following our recommendations will last for years:
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Wipe with a dry cloth and let it air dry.
- Do not use dishwashers, aggressive products, soak or use heat sources to dry the pieces.
- If the wood looks dehydrated, apply food grade oil on the clean wood. When the oil has been absorbed, remove the excess with a cloth and let it air dry.
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature. If the weather is very dry, you should hydrate the piece periodically.
- In case of detecting an unpleasant odor after intensive use, sprinkle salt and rub it with lemon.
- In case the finish of the piece is food grade varnish, it will not be necessary to hydrate it. You will only need a wash after each use with warm soapy water. Do not use metallic sponges that can scratch the wood.